"To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:3

The Burckhard Family

The Burckhard Family

Friday, December 9, 2011

My Fashionista.....

Oh my, are we in trouble! We have a budding fashionista on our hands......

When Grace saw the "Shake it Up" (Rocky & CeCe) clothing line at Target, she just had to have it! How could we say no?

She loves to look at herself in the mirror from every angle and then gives herself a double "thumbs-up" and says, "Perrrrrfect!"

She is just too much fun! I wish I could have her self-confidence and positive body image!! You, go, Grace!

7 comments:

  1. She's GORGEOUS, she just radiates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE it!! You go Grace- You ARE beautiful!! I have a 10 yr old with FAS that I will have to rush past that department! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! How could you say no to those timeless pieces! lol! She's such a beautiful girl and is rockin' in that outfit - two thumbs up from me, too! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Beth does that all the time! We have a full length mirror in her room and she loves to check out her outfits!

    Grace does look perfect!

    ReplyDelete