"To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:3

The Burckhard Family

The Burckhard Family

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Too Cute Not To Share....

I have been looking through my photos on my computer to prepare a Powerpoint to present at the Minot Right to Life Banquet this coming Thursday. In the midst of the pictures, I came across these adorable photos of the three littles at Christmas time....


My cousin Ken's daughter Sammy took these. She is a great photographer! These photos are just too cute not to share....even if it is months later, huh?

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!

    Brooke
    www.MarvelousLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can share any pictures of your kids, no matter when they were taken because they are just so beautiful and way cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never to late to share cuteness like that! They always bring a smile to my face! :) Hope you are all having a wonderful spring in Minot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: I love exclamation points, apparently! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha, Sherry....so do I!!!!!

    Thanks for the nice comments, friends!

    ReplyDelete