"To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:3

The Burckhard Family

The Burckhard Family

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our Family

Well, I suppose I will eventually have to show a picture of myself. So, here is our Christmas card from last year. It will be so fun next year to have Bella in our family photo too. We are patiently awaiting her arrival. Ok, maybe not so patiently!

And I should also post a picture of our cat Jake. He is actually our first adoption--we got him when he was two years old. He's a great cat!
From our family to yours.............Have Blessed Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. This is Aunt Karla from Texas.
    The girls and I are LOVING reading the blog everyday. They are excited about getting a
    new cousin! You are doing a great job on your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Cousin Wanda from Montana
    and I am sooooo excited for you! I am also loving reading the blog too, it's nice to see what is going on with your family. Good job on the blog Paula! It looks great and sweet Bella baby is in my prayers! Hugs to you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sis & Cousin!

    Thanks for the comments! I can't do scrapbooking like you two, but at least I can type!!

    Thanks for your support and prayers!

    ReplyDelete