"To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:3

The Burckhard Family

The Burckhard Family

Friday, November 19, 2010

Grace's Response......

Just the other day, Elizabeth said to Grace "Guess what? You are going to have a little brother!"

Grace responded by clutching her stomach, doubling over, and saying "Ugh, A boy! I gonna be sick!"

Ha Ha Ha......She is already over it, but we thought her initial reaction was just so "Grace!"

5 comments:

  1. That is great! Someday I need to meet Grace. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, Grace, Grace, You make us laugh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, I'm Gretchen, "Ian's" momma RR, and I just wanted to check in to say GOD BLESS YOU! EVERY single time I got on RR and I saw his face there, I just had to pause and wish like heck that his family would find him! I think that you all are in for a wonderful son! Thank you so much for whatever got you to him! Can't wait to read all about his journey home:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Grace is a goofball!

    Amanda....can't wait for you to meet her too!

    Gretchen....Thanks! I am so excited to see that you are "Ian's" mama! I always wondered who would get that honor and now I know it's you!

    ReplyDelete