"To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:3

The Burckhard Family

The Burckhard Family

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"Bella" Dancing....

While I was making supper tonight, Bella started dancing...and didn't stop for 10 minutes or so. It was hilarious watching her slap her fat little Fred Flintstone feet on the floor and slap her knees & tummy! Elizabeth captured the last of her moves right here. Kevin said, "We might not be in Hawaii, but we have our own little "Bella" dancer!

6 comments:

  1. Haha, that sounds like a Kevin comment :) I was showing Bill the video of Bella dancing, we have come to the conclusion that Bella and Patrick had the same dance teacher :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I'll bet you were laughing your head off!!

    (Somehow my comments aren't always getting on your blog...! Are you getting them?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Lyndi...they dance to their own beat, Huh?

    Missy, I think I am getting them...I don't leave comments often enough in response..sorry about that! But love yours and everyone's comments!

    Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is beautiful! Thank you for your kind words of support on the RR Yahoo Groups site! I pray that one day our family will be complete. God bless your beautiful children.

    Kelli Stever

    ReplyDelete