"To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:3

The Burckhard Family

The Burckhard Family

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ukrainian Fashionista....

Well, as you can see I succumbed and bought a few pieces of the Baby Gap clothing I mentioned awhile back. Here she is, my Ukrainian fashionista:





She is definitely going to be my clothes hound! Watch out, America's Next Top Model!

3 comments:

  1. I looked at your link when you posted it last and if Alex was a girl, I would have had to buy one of each! They are so cute - Bella is such a doll too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella puts the biggest smile on my face! She is darling and such a happy little girl!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete