"To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:3

The Burckhard Family

The Burckhard Family

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Family Fun......

We have been having such a good time visiting with Aunt Karla. She is such a good sport to play all of Grace's silly made up games. She says they are actually her kind of games!

Bella was very shy at first--snuggling into me and coyly sneaking looks at them in sideways glances. But last night--after all of us going out to dinner--she came alive! She made Grandpa so happy by asking him to read her some books; she even sat on his lap!

MY GIRLS!


SNOWING ON TEXAS AUNT KARLA...


HAPPY....


BELLA IN A BOX...


GRANDMA 'CILLE & HER GIRLS...


We've had so much fun just hanging out. I think Bella is understanding the concept of family--togetherness & fun-filled love!

3 comments:

  1. Snow, in October??? That is crazy, we are all complaining about te temp. hitting the upper 50s and 60s here, and you have snow! The south is sounding better and better to me :)

    I'm glad that Bella is understanding and having fun with her wonderful new family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Such cute pictures - I'm sure my husband would be very jealous of your snow - he HATES the FL heat!! (I hate snow! lol) Glad your sis is having so much fun. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great time! It went by so quickly!!!! I loved playing Grace's games and even the snow was fun! Now I am back in TX -- it's not so hot here now. We're looking forward to seeing YOU, Grandma and Bella in November!!!!

    ReplyDelete