"To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:3

The Burckhard Family

The Burckhard Family

Friday, October 30, 2009

Poll: To Bee or not To Bee?

Ok, it's one day before Halloween and a very important decision needs to be made. Yesterday, I noted in my blog post that we have two bumblebee costumes, when the truth of the matter is that we have THREE! One for Bella, one (from last year) for Grace, AND a new one for Daddy.



What do you think? Should I return it to Target or should I let Kevin continue to torment the older kids by not only keeping it, but wearing it?

We want your feedback! Here's your chance to have a voice... Keep it or return it?....You decide!

To Bee or not To Bee?
Yes
No
Other
Please Specify:
ugg boots

8 comments:

  1. Of course, there has to be a Daddy Bee-he is not a drone either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it depends on how much torment there is! :D Then again, if there is a daddy bee, where is mama bee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blond Elizabeth, by voting yes am I voting to torment the kids or return the costume?

    I vote for torment (sorry kids!).
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha... everybody! Well, it looks like we will keep the bee costume and torment the kids.

    Oh, and JoEllen, they only had one costume, so....I just assumed it would be a daddy bee. LOL

    Blonde Elizabeth --by voting "yes" it is for tormenting kids! My Elizabeth voted above you and just commented "NO" We are mean parents!

    Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can tell the kids that my dad came to a slumber party to pick me up when I was in Jr. High and he was wearing Cabbage Patch Kid earmuffs. He also dressed up in a giant bunny suit and hopped into my room during another sleepover. I survived and am only slightly damaged by the whole incident.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, yes.................. sorry kids. LOL You will make it and someday you will look back and be thankful your Dad was a bit silly. I know I am!! :) I too think a queen bee would be nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a sin it would be for him NOT to wear the costume!!!

    He should also wear it to work for the day.

    ReplyDelete