"To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:3

The Burckhard Family

The Burckhard Family

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bella.....Beautiful

A few months ago, I was given additional photos of Bella from another adoptive mom, Mandy, who visited Bella's orphanage when she was on a missions trip to Ukraine.

Here are they are:




These photos were taken in April 2008 when she was three. She looks like a petite little thing. I am excited to find out her size, weight, shoe size, but mostly what it feels like to actually hold her in my arms! Counting the days.....

6 comments:

  1. She is soo cute paula! I can't wait until you get more photos or to meet her in person! Petite is a good thing! Good things come in small packages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite. I am glad you are traveling soooo soon. Your daughter is precious!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know as soon as you know the sizes and I will go through my clothes.
    She is sooooooooo cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so precious! I can't wait to see the pictures of her in your arms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful little girl you have!!! I, too am anxious to hold our Tori and learn about her size, her likes and dislikes (if she has even been given a chance to develop those), etc. How hard it is!

    ReplyDelete