"To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:3

The Burckhard Family

The Burckhard Family

Friday, June 26, 2009

“Hair today, gone tomorrow”!


What can a little girl who is barely 3 feet tall and weighs less than 30 lbs do in 3 days that many grownups, including some of my best clients, my mother, Paula and my Managing Partner, could not do in over 8 years?!?!!?! Get me to shave off my goatee that’s what!

It is just one of many steps I am willling to take in hopes of winning her love, heck, in hopes of just getting her to stop running away from me shrieking “byuse, byuse, byuse”! Translation: afraid, afraid, afraid of your grey chin fur! Hope I can still convince the agents in customs that I am the same guy as in the passport picture !
Dasvee danya, (good bye)
Kevin

5 comments:

  1. Way to go, Kevin!!! You look great! Hopefully, Bella will think so too! Love the picture of Paula and Bella --- that is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I hope it works!!:)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Kevin! I knew you would do it, boy she has you wrapped around her little finger already!
    :) Don't worry it grows back! Hugs! SHe is adorable, thanks for posting new photos! Let us know how it works with no hair Kevin! Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it helps, it makes you look younger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Dad! I was voting for you! Tim let Shelby shave his head when she had lost her hair (chemo). The things dads do for their little girls! :)

    ReplyDelete