"To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:3

The Burckhard Family

The Burckhard Family

Monday, June 22, 2009

Hi from Ukraine!

Hello All! Coming to you live from a Ukraine internet cafe. We got Bella's referral today!!!!! We get to meet her tomorrow after 10:00 a.m. We are so excited!

Our translator is Natasha and she is awesome! She has gone above and beyond the call of duty! What a blessing to have someone so caring, smart, and who even laughs at Kevin's jokes. Ha Ha

If you would like to skype call or call us, you may do so at 38 067 169 7560. I think there is a small charge for the skype to cell phone charge, but not very much. Also, please note that we are 8 hours ahead CST.

We do not have internet access yet, so I will update with pictures soon. We are having a great time so far, but have not run into any other Reece's Rainbow families yet.

Thanks for your continued prayers! Love, Paula & Kevin who will be meeting Bella tomrrow!

11 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!! I can't wait to hear all about Bella!:)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have goosebumps just thinking about how you must be feeling! Been there, done that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad that you got there safe, and that everything is going smoothly.
    cant wait to see some pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have the referral in hand and are looking forward to meeting her tomorrow! So happy things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea!! We have been wondering how it was going.
    I'm soo excited for you! I can't wait til tomorrow! :) Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not believe that you are in the UKRAINE! I am so happy that you get BELLA!!! Praise God!! Keep us update!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad to hear you are there! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I'm so excited for you! Give that little lady a hug for me, if she'll let you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praise God! We have been praying that Bella would be the beautiful gift from God for your family and it seems that God is working out those details even now. We're excited for all of you and will be praying for your first, Lord willing, of many meetings tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting!! I'll pass it on to our MOPS group...we'll be praying!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can hardly stand it! I'm so excited for you guys! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete